This unit features the following:
- Powerful 1400 Watt Motor able to pump 8-12 oz per minute
- 15 foot Power Cord
- 40+ foot range when used inside where there is no wind
- Outside reach with breeze can reach 50+ feet
- Adjustable flow rate from “zero” to more than 10 oz per minute
- Adjustable head position from “down” to “flat” to “upward angle” (seen to the right).
- Easy to use rocker on/off switch located on top handle
- 1.2 Gallon Tank
DIRECTIONS: Filling port is located at the back of the tank; remove to fill with water and chemical. Flow Rate is made by adjusting the brass valve located on the top of the tank up front. Loosen to increase flow; tighten to restrict flow. The on/off button is easy to rock either way and the head can be set to “lock” in position by tightening the side securing knobs nice and tight.
*** ALWAYS EMPTY TANK WHEN DONE FOGGING. WE ALSO URGE YOU TO PURGE FOGGER CLEAN. DO THIS BY “DIALING DOWN” CONTROLLING VALVE TO STOP ALL CHEMICAL FLOW FROM TANK. CHECK CLEAR HOSE TO SEE ITS EMPTY OF MIXTURE AND WHEN NOTHING IS COMING OUT OF FOGGER HEAD FOR AT LEAST 10 SECONDS, YOU ARE CLEAR ***
Order online and save 5%